ASC Pumping Equipment, Inc. is a sales and service organization specializing in pumping equipment, controls, valves and systems in the Commercial Fire, Aquatics, Municipal, HVAC and Industrial markets. We take pride in our over 35 years of pump sales and service knowledge, as well as our manufacturing and fabrication capabilities.
ASC Pumping Equipment, Inc.
We take pride in our over 35 years of pump sales and service knowledge, as well as our manufacturing and fabrication capabilities. ASC Pumping Equipment was incorporated in 1984 with the purchase of the rights to the Wisconsin Sales Territory from Aurora Pump Company.
ASC Pumping Equipment assumed the responsibilities of the Aurora Pump Company factory direct office. At that time, this factory direct office consisted of three sales related employees in a small facility in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Now ASC Pumping Equipment has over 20 employees within our three locations. These facilities are located in West Bend, Wisconsin; Appleton, Wisconsin; and Olathe, Kansas.
ASC Pumping Equipment’s Appleton, Wisconsin facility started service in 1999 and was formed to better serve the pumping equipment needs of our customers located in northern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Contact our Locations
Aurora 3801 and 3804 Single Stage End Suction – With an industry first 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Standard Features Include
- Offered in two models:
– 3801 close coupled (JM Frame)
– 3804 flexible coupled-frame mounted
- NSF 50 Listed
- 2 week lead time on most sizes
- 316 stainless steel impeller
- Gauge taps on suction and discharge
- Stainless Steel Motor Shaft
- Internal shaft grounding on motors
Production Facility Innovation
Reduced Lead Times
Fire Protection / Systems
- Aurora Pump models include Split-case, Vertical In-line, Vertical turbines, and End Suction
- Package systems with skid mounted Pump & Controls
- Rotary gear pumps for foam applications
- Diesel or Electric driven systems
Condensate Return Systems
Condensate Return Systems to replace your existing equipment or designed for new installation.